- Sort by Default Order
- Sale!The Most Luxurious Beef in The World is HereWAGYU Beef is artfully marbled , with delicate yet explosive flavor.Eating Wagyu Beef feels like the meat was poached in butter.Feed Yourself the Best Beef in the World. This is your opportunity to experience WAGYU.This is a Life Event. Yolo, you're welcome.
- Sale!It's grilling season! Get together and have fun, and eat like a BOSS!This party pack has all favorites:
- 2,20 oz Porterhouse Steak, everybody dreams to order this amazing cut of beef at a restaurant. Keep in mind, this is graded Prime so it would cost you more than $100 a plate! Don't worry, we're here to help! You can enjoy the best Steak on the menu, and you won't have to make any reservations.
- 4, 12 oz New York Strips, also known as Kansas City steak, very tasty cuts, boneless and perfect to share, enjoy all at once or keep in your freezer for future cookouts
- 2, 20 oz Cowboy Ribeye or Bone in Ribeye, these jaw-dropping tender steaks are very satiating. Tip: if there's any leftover we save them for next day, and we typically have steak & eggs for breakfast, not bad, uh?
- Sale!The best backyard burgers ever! Forget about the grocery store typical flat tasteless burger! Here's a winner, and you'll be the talk of the neighborhood cause they're prime tender gourmet!Do you have a cookout coming up? Have fun and enjoy grilling these super thick, USDA Prime burgers!Made with chopped prime beef steak , these burgers are sure to please any crowd! 8 count, 8 ozIf we had to describe the taste of these burgers, we'd say they were the result if melted butter and steak got together and had a baby.When you enjoy the prime beef flavor, you'll want to try everything!
Treat Yourself with Prime SteaksAn amazing steak! Very famous cut of meat. Most people love to go to a steakhouse and order this tasty treat, high end restaurant prices start at $49 with no sides, so you end up paying more than $100 per plate with sides, glass of wine, and did you hire a babysitter...? Sometimes it can be overwhelming to coordinate the logistics of a night out when all you want is a nice tasty meal, so we are here to deliver!
- Prime Ideas : Dinner for Two or if you have a Double Date. Or keep it in your freezer and enjoy it once a week for 4 Fridays on a row! In each butcher box you'll find 4 ,12 oz tasty prime beef grade with great thickness.
Welcome to the Prime Life!YUMM!
USDA Prime Beef Porterhouse Special Dinner for TwoA fancy meal at home is possible, and easy!Give yourself the reward of Prime Beef!Enjoy the Prime Life by having the best, tastiest gourmet steak at home! Keep in mind, this is the highest quality available and most groceries stores don't carry this high grade. We are happy to share our best beef with you! When you buy from the regular grocery store you have to consume it within a few days, and sometimes it goes bad and you throw it away. When you buy smart in bulk, you can have steaks for months! It's the best way to enjoy great quality food at home. Let's meat!
USDA Prime Beef
Is the superior grade with amazing tenderness, juiciness, flavor and fine texture. Did you know that only 2% of all the inspected beef is PRIME? That's why Prime is generally featured at the most exclusive upscale steakhouse restaurants and NOW, you can have it at home and eat prime beef whenever you want!Order online and receive your beef butcher box at your doorsteps with dry ice and enjoy feeding a big crowd, more than 40 people, or keep in your freezer and have steaks for months. Our case has about 32 cuts and 68 servings approximately. So your cost is about $10 for prime beef steaks. Excellent price for prime beef! Remember, traditional groceries don't carry this high quality!
- Prime Bone in Ribeye or Cowboy Ribeye, 20 oz, 2 count. Why are ribeyes so desired? It's because they come from the upper rib cage which is not weight bearing and gets little exercise. Also if you order this awesome steak at a resturant, you have to consider that the steak needs to be graded prime, only luxurious restaurants carry this high quality and for one prime cowboy ribeye it would cost you more than $59-$89 a plate, without sides... When you visit our store, you'll realize that the best food will be on your grill.
- Prime T-Bone Steaks 20 oz, 2 count. A very rich in flavor steak, luxury dining on a backyard grill is real! It's a crosscut from the forward section of the short loin on a steer's middle back, a T-Bone has a strip of the top loin and a chunk of tenderloin, both desired cuts on their own. It's the most famous cut of meat! Get ready for a special dinner for two! And don't forget to use leftovers, if any, for steak & eggs for breakfast, brunch like a Pro!
- Prime Boneless New York Strips 12 oz, 4 count. Very famous steak, also known as Kansas City strip or top sirloin. NY strips are moderately tender, the fat marbling still present so it's full of flavor and makes for a satisfying meal. This cut is priced $49+ a plate at high end restaurants (prime only) no sides. When you buy meat in bulk you are saving extra unwanted trips to the store, you are saving time and money! You can eat delicious high end restaurant- like food, in the comfort of your home and instead of paying $50 for one steak... well, actually you have to add a side for $13, wine glass $10, dessert... plus your guest! More than $100 dinner at a restaurant, an event you have to plan for, coordinate the kids, fancy clothes.. even make a reservation! We have a better idea: relax at home and enjoy a good time with family and friends so with us your cost per steak comes down to about 10 dollars a steak, amazing price for prime!
- Prime Sirloin Ranch, 6 oz, 6 count. Most ranch cuts are less than an inch thick, ours is inch and a half and trimmed excess fat. Since it's from the chuck primal, it's very flavorful but can be a bit tough for some people, unless it's Prime. It's excellent for the grill, the best results are achieved if the steak is not cooked beyond medium when using a dry heat cooking methods.
- Prime Chopped Beef Thick Burgers, 8 oz, 8 count. These extra thick burgers are about 2 inches thick. This prime half pound gourmet burger will mesmerize you with its tenderness. Whether you're a charcoal fan or you prefer propane, the key to the best burger is to maintain as much juiciness in the patty as you can. The cardinal sin of bad burger grillers is pressing the patties down, which lets the juices escape onto the fire below, causing flares. As the juices go, so too goes the flavor. We love grilling our burgers for many reasons, no need to thaw them, just cook them on a hot grill. We recommend grilled onions and your favorite onion roll for your backyard adventures. It's best paired with an American IPA from Broomtail Brewery in Wilmington as well. There's something awesome about how a fatty, juicy burger stands right up alongside intense hop flavors and the floral notes, a crisp finish making you feel refreshed is the way to go with these cookout favorites!
- Prime Sirloin Steaks, 5 oz, 8 count. Top sirloin steak has just the right marbling of fat to create a melt in your mouth, crowd pleasing flavor. These boneless cuts are very adaptable to a variety of cooking methods. We have recently pan fried some steaks, sliced them and added to TACOS, next time we'll have a steak salad ;)
Cowboy Ribeyes are the best!They look great on the grill and they taste amazing! So here's a challenge: pick a day of your week, and once a week have a Prime Ribeye steak for dinner, eat steak like a BOSS!
- Sale!USDA Prime Ribeye Steaks America's Choice Gourmet USDA Prime Grade 10 ozA Ribeye is a classic cut known for its abundant marbling and rich flavor, these Ribeyes are sure to please!Eat The Best Food, Eat Gourmet at Home with America's Choice Gourmet
- Our seafood delight Each case includes these variety pack for you to enjoy great quality restaurant food at home. We have all favorites, if you have a large party, you can entertain more than 35 people , with sides you would feed double, or more as you receive about 60 servings of seafood.It's very easy to cook, and we can give you details on how to steam the lobsters, grill the tuna steaks and more recipes here. Perfect for meal prep and for a heatlhy diet.Whole Cooked Lobsters, just steam and enjoy with some melted butterSalmon Teriyaki, already gourmet for you, simply bake them 420 F for about 15 mins and if it doesn't look done cover for 3-5 more because residual heat will continue to cook the meat and the internal temperature will continue to rise even if after is off the heat.When the salmon flakes easily with a fork, it's ready. Reaching an internal temp of 145 or less for medium.Tuna Steaks, we love these tuna steaks medium rare, we have grilled them and treated them like a prime steak, so we seared it both sides and let it rest, it doesn't take long to cook them with a hot 450 F grill, it's up to you what temperature you'd like, for me, rare is the way to go and they are delicious and they go very well with our marinade or you can melt butter and garlic, or brush them with coconut oil and curry as they cook on the grill. 10 servings of YUMMLarge Argentine Pink Shrimp, tastes like a mini lobster, sweet and perfect with these plates: Penne Alfredo with Shrimp, House Salad with Shrimp, Shrimp & Grits, Grilled shrimp sandwich, also grilled shrimp is a great appetizer for any crowd!Gourmet Stuffed Flounder , gourmet ready to cook and serve! No need to go to the store for extras, simply preheat your grill to 420 F, for easier clean up lay a foil sheet add butter on top and bottom of fish and cook your Stuffed Flounder for about 10 minutes depending on your grills temp, also we have used the middle rack so it can have more "even" heat around the meat. It's done when it reaches an internal temp of 145F. Enjoy it with salad or serve over bed of jasmine rice.Cod Fillets, perfect for the grill or you can thaw out the fillets overnight or over running water for a few minutes and then pat dry with a paper towel and dunk them in beer batter and deep fry them, and serve while hot with some tartar sauce and chips, the famous, Fish & Chips! See Chef Ramsey's recipe :)
- Sale!America's Choice Gourmet Juicy Easy Chef Chicken CaseOur chicken is antibiotic free and hormone free. Our breasts go thru a process called flash freezing, increasing preservation time while maintaining flavor, texture, and overall moisture of the product by being subjected to cryogenic temperatures, or direct contact with liquid nitrogen at -196 C.Our customers love this Easy Chef case! Why?Save time : Already marinated, you don't need to look for exotic spices, or have extra time to meal prep, this is already done!Easy to cook : Just preheat your oven to 425 F and bake it from frozen for about 25 mins. Remove the breasts from the bag, and you don't need to flip them. Add them to your favorite salads, soups and sandwiches!Portion controlled : If you are on your way to a healthier life, we recommend chicken as a source of lean protein. Fat is already trimmed and each cut of chicken is about 6 oz leaving enough room in your plate for your favorite veggies! When you develop good eating habits, you keep a healthy metabolism and overall good health. Remember eating lean protein will make you feel full for longer so you avoid overeating, and you will enjoy extra energy! Click on this link to check out recipe ideas for Gourmet at Home!Enjoy all of our delicious flavors :)
- White Wine & Herbs Chicken Breasts
- Chipotle Bourbon
- Asian seasoned BBQ Breasts
- Sundried Tomato & Basil Breasts
- Chicken Tenders for everyone! And add your own twist to plain breasts
- Do you have a cookout coming up? We've got your back with our premium Pork Case! Very Tasty and easy to cook. Order now and receive all these gourmet flavors:Boneless Pork Chops - 10 servings Raw Ribs 10 servings Italian Sausage 16 servings Cooked Pork Ribs Southwest Boneless Pork Chops 12 servings Pork Roast 16 servings
- Sale!The best variety in bulk! Anytime you want to eat a steak, gourmet chicken, delicious pork chops or crab cakes, our Quad will have it all for Gourmet Cooking At Home Buy now and SAVE
- Did you know..?Bison is lower in saturated fat than regular cow meat and it's a great source of nutrients, zinc, niacin, iron, B6 and selenium, which helps prevent cellular damage from free radicalsGet your game on, and try bison :)
- Out of stockIt's grilling season and we all love to get together and have fun. Watch the game with friends, have a cookout and feed your crowd the tastiest, fall off the bone baby back ribs, the best cookout ever without cooking. These ribs make me feel like I am a Chef! Our Baby Back Ribs are fully cooked with a sweet and smokey BBQ sauce that everybody will love and you won't have to cook at all, not bad, uh? We've got your back with our Baby Back Ribs!Just heat & serve, easy, tasty, gourmet at home! 18 lb case with already cooked ribs
- Sale!Boneless Leg of LambDo we need to say more?Delicious! and Healthy! Did you know that this type of red meat is packed with vitamins and minerals like zinc, iron and vitamin B 12? Lamb is considered a rich source of high quality protein.Enjoy roasting your lamb, and adding it to sandwiches! Lamb pairs great with mashed potatoes, or a light spinach salad, either way, enjoy it with a glass of Red Wine Malbec.
- USDA Choice Boneless Beef Beef Strip Steaks 6 count/ 6 oz Steakburgers 12 count/ 5 oz USDA Choice Peppercorn Steaks 8 count / 4.5 oz T- Bone Steaks 4 count / 14 oz Ribeye Boneless Lip on 4 count / 11 oz USDA Choice Boneless Beef Filets 8 count / 4.5 oz