America’s Choice Gourmet Cut Recipes
Basic Instructions for Steak
An American classic meets America’s Choice Gourmet
America’s Choice Gourmet Steak
Cook directly from frozen and remember: always have your grill, or skillet sizzling hot. While your grill is getting hot, melt 1-2 tbsp of butter and mix your favorite seasonings in it, for instance rosemary, salt and pepper. Once your grill is hot, place your steak on it and cook with the lid back on for a few minutes, and then flip your steaks using tongs or spatula, remember to brush your steak when you flip it, and then once more when you serve it on a plate.Cook to desired temperature.
For marinades, submerge frozen steak in marinade container and let thaw completely in refrigerator. Cook to desired temperature.
Refer to our temperature chart for grilling time and doneness guidelines.
Apple Pie Chops
How to prepare and cook steak from America’s Choice Gourmet
4 ACG Center Cut Pork Chops or Stuffed Pork Chops
1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
½ Teaspoon Thyme, Dried and Crushed
¼ Teaspoon Onion Salt
¼ Teaspoon Dry Mustard
2 Tablespoons Butter
1 Onion, Cut Into Wedges
1 Large Cooking Apple, Thinly Sliced
1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
½ Cup Whipping Cream
1. For spice rub, in a small bowl combine cinnamon, thyme, onion salt, and dry mustard.
2. Sprinkle spice and rub evenly over pork chops.
3. Grill pork chops to 160 degrees, turning once during cooking.
4. For sauce, in a medium skillet heat butter over medium-low heat until melted. Cover, add the onion and cook for 15 minutes, or until onion is tender. Uncover, add apple slices and brown sugar, and cook over medium-high heat until onions are golden and apples are tender, stirring often. Slowly add whipping cream. Bring to a boil and reduce heat, gently boiling for 2-3 minutes until sauce is thickened.
5. Plate chops and serve sauce over them.
Peppercorn Ale New York Strips
Classic peppercorn strips with a dark ale twist
4 ACG New York Strips or Ranch Style Filets
2 Garlic Cloves, Crushed
½ Cup Brown Ale or Stout (We use New Castle or Guinness)
2 Tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Crushed Black Peppercorns
1. Place frozen steaks in a dish.
2. Stir together garlic, ale, sugar, Worcestershire, and oil.
3. Pour mixture into the steak dish, turning steaks to coat evenly.
4. Let steaks thaw completely in marinade.
5. Remove steaks and reserve the marinade.
6. Sprinkle the peppercorns over the steaks and press them into the surface.
7. Cook the steaks on a hot grill, basting them with the reserved marinade.
8. Turn the steaks only once during cooking.
9. Cook to desired temp and serve with your choice of sides.
ACG’s Citrus Marinade for Seafood
A light and tangy marinade for seafood
1 Teaspoon Crushed and Dried Thyme
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Mixed Peppercorns, Roughly Crushed
Ground Black Pepper
Mix together ingredients in a bowl. Marinate or cook seafood in mixture.
By America’s Choice Gourmet
Basic Instructions for Chicken
How to prepare and cook chicken from America’s Choice Gourmet.
America’s Choice Gourmet Chicken
Cook from frozen on grill or in 400 degree oven for 35-40 minutes until 165 degrees F.
ACG’s Quick Grill Dry Rub
Try this quick-to-make dry rub on beef and steaks.
McKormick’s Montreal Steak Seasoning
Sprinkle on any of our steaks, pressing the seasonings into the surface for perfect simplicity and flavor. Grill to desired temperature.
ACG’s Blue Cheese Butter
Top our T-Bone steaks or Bone-In Rib Eyes with this delectable mixture
½ Cup softened butter
½ Cup blue cheese crumbles
1 Tablespoon fresh parsley
1 Tablespoon fresh basil
1 Clove minced garlic
Stir together all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Grill steaks to desired temperature and top with mixture.
Why Prime Beef?
At America’s Choice Gourmet, we sell USDA choice and prime beef
You get real food, and nothing but the food when you shop with us.